Monday, May 07, 2007

Stuff on eBay experiment... your support appreciated!

(Also posted on myspace blog)

I've blooming done it!

I've listed some original work on eBay.

I'm trying it out...

So come and bid! It's like a big fun game. The start prices on the drawings are reasonable, I think.

Perhaps you're partial to Jesus...





Or maybe John Cena takes your fancy. he has a big oblong foam head!






Perhaps you dig the Beach Boys, who are standing about in a forest:





Or the simpler pencil-wrought charms of Orton and Flair.





Keep an eye on them! I may be adding more soon...

Oh, and they ARE available to ship worldwide, even though they're primarily listed on UK ebay.


P.S. I will also be posting more voluptuous wenches soon. Wenches, bints and flooztasms.

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

Nice John Sena, is that the spelling?

Chloe Cumming said...

Thanks Jim!

No it's Cena. But it is pronounced See-na. My mum only saw it written on my blogs and assumed it was pronounced Kay-na. Much confusion over a very funny looking lump of rock hard monkeyman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...