Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NEW WEBSITE

This is a post to inform all of y'all that my website is back up, only the name now is chloepaintings.net, you see.

I am going to put some of the drawings I've done over the past year up for sale soon, so watch this space. A massive promotional price drop type thing on older work is also on the cards. And I'll be updating it with new work and a new frontpage and stuff very soon.

Wouldn't it be nice if you possessed a piece of my kinetic pencil thought? It would be nice for me if you did, I can tell ya.

Here are some of the nice thumbnails as they appear in the quaint little site wot's called Chloepaintings.net (remember this)... click little squares to see big things. Don't take too much notice if it says 'not for sale' this may very well change soon.



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...