Friday, March 09, 2007

Things! For Sale!

Hello.... I was going to wait til I had accumulated more sketches of lion-men and liger-louts... but hold on a minute, because I already have something to say.

I just set up a Cafepress store! There are only a few images on there at the moment. I will be uploading more in the coming days and weeks and you know, for all of time if necessary.





As you can see from the pictures, before I became a professional scribblemonkey, I used to labour over dementedly slow paintings. One day I will make the worlds of the scribble and the perverse slowness meet up and then I'll be a proper artist. In the meantime, please buy stuff from me because it will help keep me in pens.





(I really will add more stuff to the store soon. I'm just getting the hang of it.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...