skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chloe Cumming Is Erumpent
Full time mother to small child, good at drawing, doing what she can
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Intention Person Kitties
Drawing of falling cats with painting eventually in mind...
Sort of Dennis:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chloe Cumming
Here is a humble offering of pictures and punchy wordlets. I am a mother of one little girl. There is no more wordlumber, no more sitting on the hill contemplating, a lot more stepping on lego. I still think I'm quite good at drawing though
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
2011
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(11)
Teenage Sketchbooks
Nelsoniana
Intention Person Kitties
A man with a spear will puncture your cultural fet...
Overturned Horse
Drawn Ladder
Animal Faces
Depps
Ladder Cat Squishmoon
organic hip potato Chloe
Self
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(59)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
My Blog List
A DRAWING A DAY
-
ASHLEY WOOD
-
John K Stuff
-
Blog Blog Blog
-
MONSTER BRAINS
-
YAXÍN and the FAUN
-
rex hackelberg
-
lines and colors :: a blog about drawing, painting, illustration, comics, concept art and other visual arts
-
Me and My Brain Disease
-
BibliOdyssey
-
Pipsqueak's Corner
-
klactomation
-
HammersonLand
-
A Petrified Fountain
-
JOHN K. PITCH BLOG
-
Golden Gems
-
Nathan Fowkes Art
-
Vivante Drawings
-
art of the criminal mastermind
-
Oscar Grillo's Grillomation
-
Oscar Grillo
-
Today's Inspiration
-
Instant Doodles
-
Animation Backgrounds
-
KRISTY GORDON
-
John's Funky HB
-
...Pencil Test Depot...
-
Disformed Parts
-
nossofremes
-
CárcamO
-
EATEN BY DUCKS
-
Harmless Wereporcupine Play
-
Animation Addiction
-
Dylan Glynn
-
MAKING A MARK
-
Funny Cute
-
Das Carnes dos Anjos
-
Art Inconnu - Little-known and under-appreciated art.
-
Bill Cone
-
the girl in the subway
-
BRUSH PEN Breakfast
-
Old Paint
-
Victorian / Edwardian Paintings
-
rose-a-petits-pois
-
Pictura-Dan Isaila
-
Cartoons, Model Sheets, & Stuff
-
Scribble Junkies
-
Drawing and Painting Journal
-
Urban Painter William Wray
-
Old Men With Kazoos and Beating Drums
-
Shane Glines' Cartoon Retro
-
=Doodles & Sh!t=
-
GCA Blog
-
Ronald Searle Tribute
-
The Pastel Pointers Blog
-
UNCLE EDDIE'S THEORY CORNER!
-
Scott's Sketchbook
-
wesley burt
-
Saskia Gutekunst
-
Temple of the Seven Golden Camels
-
ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive
-
Angela Cunningham Fine Art
-
Gurney Journey
-
The Quicksilver Workaholic
-
Stripper's Guide
-
A Journey Round My Skull
-
Pre Raphaelite Art
-
Process Junkie
-
the Marlo Meekins blog
-
Mayerson on Animation
-
Camie Davis
-
JIM SMITH CARTOONS
-
Underpaintings
-
Golden Age Comic Book Stories
-
I Don't Like Wet Socks
-
ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive
-
Popular Posts
Movie doodles
Now when I get leisure time I try to combine drawing with the inert activity when I can. Doodles drawn from the movie 'Catfish': Fro...
Mike Brian Dennis Carl Al Batista Randy and Leppy the Leopard
Mixing up Beach Boys and Leonardo's grotesques... will lead me somewhere Also continuing to study said boys as part of my war...
Everybody loves me! I'm freakin' adorable
This week I have been intent on capturing the wrestlery thumb-like pink cuteness of Kurt Angle the wrestler.... with varying degrees of succ...
New digi... nude idgy... nidgy
Life is mainly parenting based... fond memories of when blogs were the thing So here are some of my recent digital pictures. Can you ...
Scary Ass Paintings from the Wrestling Phase
I just sort of... sort of finished this Ric Flair based painting, started a couple of years back. Feel ambivalent about it. Very weird perve...
A tribute to my cats
I was going to post drawings, but I thought I'd stall and post some cats. I wouldn't want to get repetitive with all the wrestlers a...
Fab 4 and Iris in Ink
Drawings drawn for fun, drawings drawn with paintings in mind, lots of life has happened, blogs are still nice. Sometimes it...
I Make Your Ankle Hurt
Randy is more advanced than Kurt, in the sense of being further along the line of my understanding his face. Kurt looks slightly f...
thought guffs of moderate promise
I found this ancient image of a man sort of wrestling two animals in a symmetrical composition. It came up more than once in Medieval times....
Baby Drawings Part Umpteen
Important fundamental stuff. Where would I be without my real subject
Like Chloe's art on Facebook
Etsy paintings for Sale
Donate
No comments:
Post a Comment