Monday, January 18, 2010

New stuff soon now and I'm alright lads

Hello blog readers,

I'm finally back online properly, I have done some weird domestic drawings and pseudo-paintings so I have a backlog of things to post. Thanks for bearing with me through this boring time.

I live in a small house made of straw and poo that is one room thick with Bob the tall man who has had his hair cut slightly like John Lennon on the cover of Sgt. Pepper, moustache inclusive.

I'm still pregnant, for your reference the baby is due on the 8th of March. I know it's hard to keep track of other people's reproduction. Presently I have a massive cold and am feeling very sick and ill today. But the devil will find work for idle hands to do.

Looking forward to making the best of the nice things the internet brings, friends and talent and nice pictures. I didn't miss it for its own sake, only its possibilities.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I feel embarrassed!, I recently know about your INDCREDIBLE work, I will keep looking for more of you arpound here. "Wonderfull" aren´t the best word to describe what i think about your art, those free and lives lines just like hair make me think about John Kricfalusi.

I love this work, congrats!

jlg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...