Debbie Tsoi
-
Debbie Tsoi is a concept artist based in Sweden. I don’t know if the exampl
images I’ve shown here here are for specific projects, or for her own
enjoyment...
1 day ago
Full time mother to small child, good at drawing, doing what she can
5 comments:
very nice painting of your ol' dad! i like when people draw their parents
Thanks Marlo!
I'm not sure he'll like it though.
I like it too. It looks so vibrant! And the twinkle in his eye (it could be a reflection on the glasses, but I see it as a twinkle) makes him look quite mischievous.
Thanks Julie!
He don't like it.
The 'twinkle' is scratched in with an etching needle.
this is great! yes, you should do more. so much energy and craziness but still lots of structure. fun. i wish i had more courage with my paintings.
Post a Comment